- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Behind the Decision Desk: Fox News, the AP, CNN, and What To Expect on Election Night | PEN America
Join PEN America and decision desk editors at the Associated Press, Fox News, and CNN to discuss election calls, projections, and how news organizations plan to navigate the challenges of election night 2020. Broadcast journalist Ray Suarez probes how news organizations will or won’t make calls, what responsibility networks and news outlets have in preventing the spread of misinformation, and how election night may stretch into election week. If you plan to tweet about the event, follow us on Twitter at @penamerica and use the hashtag #WhatToExpect2020.
The conversation is part of PEN America’s What To Expect When You’re Electing initiative, designed to inoculate Americans against the threat disinformation poses to this year’s election and to democracy.
Please confirm your registration via the Zoom link below.
- Sally Buzbee, Senior Vice President and Executive Editor, The Associated Press
- David Scott, Deputy Managing Editor, The Associated Press
- Arnon Mishkin, Decision Desk Director, Fox News
- Dana Blanton, Head of Public Opinion Research, Fox News
- Sam Feist, Washington Bureau Chief and Senior Vice President, CNN
- Jennifer Agiesta, Politics Polling Director, CNN