The Computational Social Science Lab (CSSLab) at the University of Pennsylvania invites applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher position in Computational Social Science. We welcome applications from CSS broadly, but preference will be given to applicants interested in the following areas:
- Analyzing the production and consumption of information through mainstream news and social media;
- Designing and deploying behavioral experiments in virtual labs;
- Mathematical and data-driven modeling of infectious disease spread;
- Network dynamics of formal and informal organizations;
- Integrating prediction and explanation in statistical models.
More details about the CSSLab and its ongoing projects can be found on our website.
The appointment will be for two years, where appointment for the second year is conditional on a satisfactory performance review after one year. The compensation package includes a competitive salary and benefits.